Back by popular demand, #1 New York Times bestselling author Karen Kingsbury is teaching her second three-day writing intensive to a very few people.
There are only 120 spots open for this event. In this complete course, Karen will teach you everything she knows about writing a novel, from choosing a genre and creating a synopsis to writing a bestseller and developing a publishing and marketing plan.
Two nights stay at The Harpeth, a luxury boutique hotel in Historic Downtown Franklin, TN
- All 17 courses taught by Karen Kingsbury over the three-day intensive
- Accompanying Believe Workbook
- Everything Karen knows about writing a bestselling book
- Three-day access to "The Classroom" - The Harpeth’s Riverside Ballroom
- 6 practicum sessions, supervised by Karen
- 1 session taught by Random House Editor Becky Nesbitt, Karen’s former editor
- Celebratory Welcome Dinner from “1799” Restaurant
- Various local dessert breaks and all-day coffee/water set up
Karen’s goal is to find the next bestselling novelist. A publishing contract is possible for one or more attendee. As Karen’s editor told her, “Look for that diamond, Karen. Then bring it to us!”
Could that be you? Yes, it absolutely could.
Dream big … take the next step!
Welcome to BELIEVE.
Pay over 6 Months
Click "Subscribe Now" Below
$333.00monthly/ 6 months